My Outfit Details: TOP White V-Neck Sweater // JEANS Distressed Denim Jeans // NECKLACE Snowflake Gold Pendant Necklace // EARRINGS White and Gold Studded Earrings // OVEN MITT Anthropologie Colorful Oven Mitt (similar linked) // POT HOLDER Anthropologie Colorful Oven Mitt // CASSEROLE DISH Portable Casserole Dish (one of the best kitchen items you will ever buy!)
Last week I shared my family’s favorite Broccoli Casserole recipe on Instagram! You all went NUTS over it. I even had a couple people who made it the next day. I decided it needed a permanent place on my blog. We make this casserole three times a year: Easter, Thanksgiving, and Christmas. We always look forward to it, and I even got my husband’s family hooked on it.
Broccoli Casserole Recipe
- 2 eggs
- one pound of mild cheddar cheese
- 2 cans of cream of celery
- 12 oz bag of broccoli
- 1 1/2 tsp of oregano
- 16 oz of “Best Foods” Mayo
- 4 oz of panko break crumbs
- half a stick of butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Steam broccoli and drain: I always buy the broccoli you can steam in the bag it comes in (Quick & Easy!)
- Combine cheese, eggs, cream of celery, oregano, mayo, and steam broccoli into a larger bowl.
- Spray non-stick butter in a 9 x 13 casserole dish (this portable casserole dish is my favorite!)
- Melt the butter in a bowl. Fold the panko bread crumbs in with the melted butter. This is the best trick for making the top part of your casserole crispy!
- Sprinkle the bread crumbs on to the top of the mixture that is in the casserole dish.
- Cook at 350 for 60 minutes or until golden brown.
Enjoy! Have a blessed Thanksgiving!