I will NEVER pretend to be a beauty blogger. That being said, I do have my favorite items from the current Sephora Sale! I am my picks down below and why they are my favorite.
1. Olehenriksen Oil Control Toner: If you asked me three years ago, I would have been told you that it was crazy to spend $30 on what looks like a bottle of water. It looks like water, but this toner has saved my skin. I have very oily and acne prone skin. I use this after washing my face at night and it helps to control my very oily skin.
2. Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask: There is a reason why this is everyone’s #1 lip moisturizer. I have purchased this three times over now and it has been worth every penny. There is really nothing else in the market like it!
3. BareMineral Pro Foundation: As I mentioned before, I am the queen of oily skin. I have spent years trying to find a foundation that lasts the duration of a normal work day. This foundation is practically permanent–not really, but you know what I mean 🙂
4. Tarteist Double Take Eyeliner: Confession time! When I first purchased this, I had no clue that this was double ended. I thought I was going crazy when I tried to use it and it suddenly turned into liquid eyeliner. I’m glad I finally figured it out because this eyeliner is amazing! The liquid brush is super easy to apply!
5. KVD Liquid Lipstick : On Instagram, I’ve been getting a ton of questions about the lip color that I have been wearing. This is it! Full disclosure, this liquid lipstick will stay put for a SUPER long time. It is amazing for long work days or big events.