My Outfit Details: BODYSUIT Button-Up Short Sleeve Bodysuit // JACKET Blank NYC Black Jacket (mine is the sold out suede version) // SKIRT Holiday Red Pleated Skirt // EARRINGS Stone Studded Earrings // SUNGLASSES Black Rimmed Sunnies // SHOES Black Buckled Booties (similar linked)
For this Thanksgiving, I wanted to spread gratitude and thankfulness by sharing a list of things I am thankful for! On this Thanksgiving holiday, I encourage you to sit down and make your list of gratitude 🙂
1. I am thankful for such a supportive husband. I still do not know how I got so lucky to have such an amazing, loving, and caring other-half. I am truly blessed!
2. I am thankful for my supportive family. I do not know what I would do without my mom, dad, sisters, and in-laws.
3. I am thankful that light usually follows darkness. If you heard, two weeks ago there was a shooting at Saugus High School in Santa Clarita, CA. Sadly, that was my high school and it is the high school that my little sister will attend in two years. Even though high school was rough for me, I still spent four formative years there. It was shocking to say the least. That being said, light has definitely followed darkness. It is amazing to see how the community has come together and grown strong after such a tragedy.
4. I am thankful for a warm cup of coffee on a Saturday morning.
5. I am thankful for the ability to run and workout. Earlier this month, I ran a half marathon. It was so encouraging to see so many people use their bodies to do something amazing! We are truly capable of so much, especially when we put our minds to it!
6. I am thankful for this amazing community that is centered around The Teacup of Style. I have seen growth with my blog this year, that I haven’t seen in the past couple years. I was even invited to my first major blogging event–and I had the time of my life!!
7. I am thankful for my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. I am so excited for the upcoming holiday season so that we can celebrate his birth! It is truly my favorite time of the year.
8. I am thankful to be in my third year of teaching. In third grade, I decided that I wanted to be a teacher. Ironically enough, I am now in my third year of teaching third grade. It definitely is not an easy job, but I am thankful to have twenty-five little kiddos to teach and guide each day. It truly is a job that I do not take lightly.
What are you thankful for? Take the time to reflect upon all of you have and are blessed with! 🙂