My Outfit Details: SWEATER Winter White Sweater // JEANS Skinny Denim Jeans // BOOTS Taupe Suede Boots (similar linked) // BOW Blush Scrunchie (tied around purse) // EARRINGS Tortoise Hoop Earrings // PURSE Louis Vuitton Crossbody
This oh-so-very cozy dotted sweater is the perfect crisp addition to any fall/winter wardrobe. It reminded of an adorable designer sweater that I had my eyes on but couldn’t afford. In fact, Winter White is one of my favorite things to style in the colder months. I wanted to share a round-up of some adorable Winter White pieces that have hit the shopping market.
1. The Classic Slouchy Tunic: This piece is a must-have in every closet. It can be dressed up with dark denim or dressed down with a pair of black leggings. Mark my words, this tunic will be EVERYWHERE this season.
2. Pearly White Hair Clip: Hair accessories have been a major trend lately–and they are not going anywhere any time soon! This clip would jazz up any holiday or work look.
3. Holiday Ready One-Shoulder Bodysuit: This bodysuit is screaming to be paired with a fun bright red skirt and be worn to a fabulous Christmas party. Pair it with a slicked back ponytail or an adorable topknot, and you are all set to dance the night away.
4. White Studded Loafers: I immediately added these to my cart when I stumbled upon them! They look way more expensive than their under $40 pricetag. These will sell out quickly.
5. Dazzling Pearly Heart Statement Earrings: I love jazzing up any outfit with a beautiful statement earrings. These earrings go wonderfully along with the ever-present pearl trend. They are at an affordable price tag as well!
6. Stunning Long Sleeve Lace Top: I’ve already seen this top making its way into my Instagram newsfeed–and I can definitely see why! It is absolutely beautiful. The lace is elegant and classy. It would look beautiful paired with dark denim or a high waisted skirt. You can also easily pair it with a cami for work appropriate style.